Approximately a 20 minute cruise on a unique boat to enjoy the vibrant cityscape of Dotonbori.
The view from the river of the the familiar billboard sign of Glico and the ferris wheel of Don Quijote are also overwhelming.
Bridges with different designs are also one of the highlights.
The old Osaka along with “Edo Ha-ppyaku Ya-Cho” (Edo Eight Hundred Eight Towns) and “Kyoto Ha-ppyaku Ya-Dera” (Kyoto Eight Hundred Eight Temples) was called the “Naniwa Ha-ppyaku Bashi” (Naiwa Eight Hundred Eight Bridges).
Actually, eight-hundred eight bridges do not exist,
but it was meant the many bridges were built.
There are sixteen bridges on the current Dotonbori River,
on PIRATES CRUISE, we will show you nine bridges.。
- If the cruise boat is full, you will not be able to board. Small boats are limited in number of seats, so please obtain boarding tickets as soon as possible.
- Boarding tickets are valid only for the selected designated cruise. If you are late for the departure time, you cannot board the boat and no refunds are provided.
- Lost tickets will not be reissued.
- Please arrive at the Nipponbashi Pier at least 5 minutes before departure time.
- Tickets are invalid if you detach them yourself. Please be sure to hand over to the staff.
- Reservations cannot be made via phone or e-mail. Please come to the ticket sales office.
Adult 1,000 Yen (tax included / 12 years old and over)
Child 800 Yen (tax included / 4 years old and over)
※ free for 3 years and under
Hours of operation
Weekday / 13: 00 ~ 21: 00
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays / 11: 00 ~ 21: 00
Departs every 0 minutes and 30 minutes
About 20 minutes / duration
Boarding location / Nipponbashi pier
Depending on the day of the week / time, the number of cruises may increase or decrease.
Will operate in light rain.
Cancellations may occur without notice due to river conditions, maintenance, ship repairs, etc.
Dotonbori 1-5-7 B1F Chuo-ku, Osaka City
●Weekday／12:30 Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays／10:30 Open
Reservation priority. The boarding capacity is 9 people. We recommend early booking.
You can get on board if there are seats available even if you have not reserved.
Please come to the pier at least 10 minutes before the departure time.
Please note that if you are late for your departure time, your reservation will be canceled and will not be refunded.